Car Seat covers ultimate guide
Seat covers are designed to protect the upholstery of car seats from wear, improve appearance, make a touch of comfort, make the salon home and comfortable. And how to choose these attributes correctly so that they not only transform the interior of a car,
If the seats of your car are covered with a plain gray cloth, then your mood will be the same all the time you spend in the car. Try to choose a color for seat covers so that it pleases the eye and gives you pleasure when touched. Moreover, for sewing use quite a lot of different materials.
Today, you can pick up car covers on all types of seats for different brands of cars. And if you want to have covers with an exclusive design or style, then it is quite possible to sew them to order at an auto attendant. Sometimes it even comes out cheaper than buying branded. If the covers are chosen correctly, they will perfectly fit all the seats of the car and will not fidget while driving, creating inconvenience to the passenger. But most importantly decide what is more important: a stunning view or the ability to quickly remove and clean the clothes for the seat. Although many are trying to combine both.
- This is a very soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, it is warm, a person feels comfortable on it. You can pick up velor fabrics with patterns or create an ornament from pieces of fabric. Then the look of the seats will be much more spectacular.
- Velor fabrics tend to collect all the dust, hair, animal hair. They need to be constantly cleaned with special (for velor) brushes. Very often, seat covers are made not from natural velor, but from velor made from synthetic yarns. Such tissues are strongly electrified, and if you accidentally drop a lit cigarette, it instantly flashes.
- Seats, dressed in covers made of genuine leather, look gorgeous. They demonstrate the thickness of the car owner’s wallet. Leather for sewing covers can pick up bright colors or combine several colors at the same time. Such covers are easy to clean and wash, they reliably protect the seat itself from the harmful effects of passengers on them.
- In cold weather, getting into a cold car is very dangerous - you can earn cystitis or another catastrophic attack. And in the summer, on the contrary, the body sweats and suffers from poor ventilation - such a case soars in the heat. If you want to certainly leather covers, then first install in the car climate control and air conditioning.
The tapestry is a rather dense and durable fabric. It is dustproof and water repellent. This is a fire-resistant fabric that can not catch fire from the "bull" fallen on it. Such fabrics are very easy to clean, they do not even harm the means for cleaning carpets.
Tightening and hooks easily appear on this thick fabric. After that, an attractive look is quickly lost. Another drawback of tapestry fabrics is that they have a very narrow color range. There are practically no bright and variegated colors, the fabric palette is mainly made in gloomy and strict shades.
- The combination of a leather substitute with velor or tapestry has an excellent appearance and is very beneficial from a practical point of view. It does not soar in summer, and in winter it is absolutely not cold to get into a cold car in such a seat.
The skin substitute is still not leather, no matter how high-quality and expensive it is. From excessive cold or heat, covers can quickly crack and lose appearance.
It is better to be guided by practicality when choosing a seat cover. Find a balance between beauty and comfort. In this case, fit the combined covers. The combination of a leather substitute with velor or velor with tapestry will make the seat beautiful and comfortable. And the cover should be easy to remove and clean.